Tuesday 30 July 2013

Learning To Cope With A Ukelele

It has been a while since my last post, I have been enjoying the environment at Bubblews.

It is an income sharing site which allows posts on any subject (with the usual limitations to keep it family friendly) and will accept anything from 400 characters to full length articles. If you are used to submiting articles to this sort of site, you will miss the formatting which you are probably used to but a new version is promised on this new site over August. It is growing fast, not least because it shares 50% of advertising revenue with the writers (aka bubblers). It is a cross between a social media site (and interaction on the site is also paid) and an article writing site, which explains the wide variety in posts accepted. Check out a few of mine from my Bubblews profile page, I write more than many bubblers but many are beginning to understand about the concept of getting views from google and a passive income. Not conducive to internet marketing!

I am currently making $50 per month, although the potential is for much more. The only question is how much time you want to spend making money. It is probably the site with the fastest rate of potential earnings that I have seen. On many of the sites paying for views, monthly rates are less than an order of magnitude smaller than this.

But to the main reason for this post - I am back!

I will be posting on this blog again. I have had fun on Bubblews but do want that little extra freedon of writing on my own (?) blog.

So what do I have to say, well have I mentioned the ukelele which my son bought for me last christmas? Like an old dog learning new tricks, learning to play it is coming very slowly. However, I have decided to post my progress on You Tube so that I will be "inspired" to keep at it and improve, if only because I am making it so public.

So here are the first three videos, not great playing but never mind, I am used to posting "warts and all" videos by now and so despite the pain of hearing these great songs mangled I offer them as proof that I am trying. And I can be very trying.

Singing The Blues ... www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4qrV41nN70
You make Me Feel Good ... www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR3vriIc_Vw
See You In My Dreams ... www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOZDdUz2xpo

No comments:

Post a Comment