Sunday 29 July 2012

Ten amazing acoustic guitar players

Just had to make a note of this page befoire I lost the link.

These are some of the most amazing  videos I have seen. Ten guitarists have been collected playing by using tapping and percussive playing techniques.

A smorgasbord of fantastic feats which I can only wonder at. I will be researching  more about this technique at this level, not that i hope to be able to play like it but because I just need to knoe more.

I will be back and edit this post when I have something to say - in the meantime go listen BUT be prepared to be amazed.

MusicCouch, Top ten acoustic guitarists

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog. I found great information on amazing acoustic guitar. This information is important for all acoustic guitar lovers. Thanks

    ReplyDelete