Tuesday 3 April 2012

Poetry?

Just a little promotional message, I have decided to publish in a new blog all those lyrics which never made it as songs but which still stand on their own as poems. Its a fine line and one which is easy to cross and which I have crossed many times.

I write mostly to sing but sometimes the words are better than the music. Or sometimes they simply stand on there own and can be read as poetry. So if you see my videos on YouTube, I will be singing them. But you may see the same words referred to as a poem elsewhere. It matters not what I call these words, I hope they are good enough to stand either way as good examples of creative writing.

But let me tell you about the new blog, it is called, "Poems and Poetry on Life" I will be posting excerpts of poems as I publish them on various sites I am investigating as publishing platforms.

No comments:

Post a Comment