Monday 19 September 2011

A favourite from the sixties by The Move

I seem to be having trouble posting to this blog. It certainly hasn't gone as I planned, but it has become a way of reminding myself of the sixties groups and performers that I grew up with. Or should I say grew up to the sound of. This song was by a group who came from the area I lived in as a kid. It certainly brings back some memories for me, how about you?


Well I hope that you enjoyed it, you did play it, didn't you? I am trying to record more of my own compositions but it is a bit of a problem at the moment, the summer has been exceptionally busy with lots of "real life" issues getting in the way of blogging and surfing. MAybe the bad weather will allow more time for this project. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment