Monday 5 December 2011

A cover of Night Drive by Giorgio Moroder


I know I said this blog was abouot song writing and then guitar playing but I have to keep coming back to keyboards to feature my son.

He is posting covers ( partial) of famous and well liked keyboard hits on You Tube. A collector of old (=classic) keyboards he loves to get to know how they can sound and how to use them. This cover, Night Drive by Giorgio Moroder has been found by the man himself and posted onto his own page. This must mean that he at least likes it and we have taken it as a wonderful compliment.




 
 
I hope that you listen and enjoy this very short piece and then compare with the original, I do not suggest that you will not hear a difference but, try it anyway, just to please me, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment