Saturday 27 August 2011

Videos of Bruce Welch

I have, as you may have noticed, been a long time fan of The Shadows. In this post I want to put the spotlight on Bruce Welch.

A wonderful singer, songwriter and rythm guitarist. Known to fans as Mr Rythm Guitar. The easiest way of doing this is to post here a few videos from You Tube, the first is Bruce singing live in 2000 ( I believe no pun intended, LOL) with a wonderfully haunting number from Dan Fogelberg. This is followed by Bruce's only single ( what a shame!!) and followed by an example of a Shadows' number with Bruce showing his guitar playing.




I hope that you enjoy these as much as I did in finding and choosing them. If you need a little more information about Bruce Welch, why not check out my page on Squidoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment