Tuesday 15 June 2010

Video: when You were sweet sixteen

Ok................ have been slightly inconvenienced lately but here is another video you may like to see. I am afraid it was taken whilst I was practicing one evening and my digital camera wasn't up to making allowances for the lack of light. But apart from that a great song even if the performance is not quite up to the Furey's standard.




Hope to be able to get down to some original blog posts in the very near future, I shall be running out of videos on You Tube soon anyway, LOL. Thanks for your time

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, John! This is so beautiful. It really shows off the special quality of your voice. Of course the song is one of the most beautiful ever. I love this rendition because of the chord changes in it. It pulls at my heartstrings in a way that the celtic and early Appalachian music does. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi NAncy.... special quality????? but thanks and yes I love this song it is so full of emotion.

    ReplyDelete