Wednesday 14 March 2018

A bit of blues, and a load of laughs!

Well here is a video that really does show me up. I had been writing a song and had a few lines down on paper.

I was also fiddling about with a little blues on my ukulele; would they work together - only one way to find out ........ and here it is!



and here are the lyrics which are not necessarily what I was singing, had I been drinking?

I'm Not There

Nobody listen to my plea
Nobody want's to listen to my plea
I'm just invisible, I'm not there
Nobody seems to care, For me.......

Call me mister No........body
Call me mister No........body
I'm just mister No........body
Thats me!

Too many times Ive tried to grow
Be the kind of man, I'd like to know
I'm just invisible, I'm not there
Nobody seems to care, For me.......

Call me mister No........body
Call me mister No........body
I'm just mister No........body
Thats me!

Nobody want to be my friend
They got excuses I can't comprehend
I might as well not be around, I'm not there
Nobody seems to care, For me.......

Another fun session with Dr John!

No comments:

Post a Comment