Monday 20 April 2015

Hold Back The River - will this work on a Ukulele?

In the ukulele club which I have joined there is an objective, which can be stated as ... to not just be another George Formby fan club. I had no problems with this as I love all kinds of music. I have been extending my scope however as I learn more chords and am getting to feel comfortable with the UKE.

Take this song for example:-


I have been hearing this on the Radio quite a lot and felt that I would like to have a go aat it on the unaccompanied UKE. Just possibly?

Another song I have been learning is Livin' On A Prayer. OK, seems a little much but it can work as an acoustic number:-


I will be keeping you up-to date with my progress with these numbers and more.

Enjoy them for now, I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment