Wednesday 19 January 2011

Keyboard Capers, cover of Equinoxe plus an original

OK, it has been quite a while but it was unavoidable, I haven't given up on this blog. I had to go into hospital for a major operation - a complete knee replacement. Once home I found it difficult to sit at the PC as I could not bend my knee properly due to swelling, etc, the effects of the operation.. The swelling is thankfully now reducing and although not giving me full movement, I can at least start to get on with my life.

Anyway, more videos. This time it is my son who is a keyboard enthusiast and has quite a large collection of vintage keyboards. He has started to post short covers of songs from well known musicians in this gendre and one or two of his own compositions. More to show off the capabilities of the keyboarrds rather than his skill at the keys. But he does manage very well by multi-track recording, and sometimes sequencing depending upon the keyboard being used.

The first is one of his own compositions, Twighlight Serenade



The second is a cover of Equinoxe by jean Michel Jarre




I still intend to start writing a song writing resource, it has had to be put on the back burner because of issues at home. Real life does unfortunately get in the way at times. However I hope that you can enjoy some of the videos that I am posting from You Tube. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment