Saturday 22 February 2020

Only A Fool - original song from early 1960's

and should be viewed in conjunction with my earlier post My early love of music it was actually written whilst my only instrument at home was piano, which I could barely pick out a melody on and a set of homemade drums which I had cobbled together from cardboard boxes, a toy drum set and biscuit tin lids. The uke part in this video was put together in a few minutes and which I had played (for practice about 3-4 times) hence a little hesitation and deviation (joke - from a UK radio quiz show, info for overseas readers. LOL)

See the lyrics on my poetry pages, where you will find more song lyrics from now on - see comment below.

1 comment:

  1. The Lyrics have been posted on my poetry pages, see the menu at the top of the screen. I could put them here but I intend to be typing up the lyrics from many of my original songs and I think they simply get in the way. So it keeps the posts free of clutter and gives me material for the poetry pages n ow that my energies are once more directed to songs rather than poetry.

    ReplyDelete